Monday, July 02, 2018

The Day that I died - (Dedey)

Monday, July 02, 2018
My first daugther !

She was/is my sunshine. My reason to live. My everything.  For many years, my girl.

I really tried to do my best, but it was not enough. Never enough.

She left me alone over here, moved away to a far Country.

I´ve been following her, I really Am. For many years, I did my best.

She sent me away. Expelled me from her house, from her heart. From her life.

She took my grandsons away from my life. She was mean to me. Sad thing.

She´s my daugther, yes, she´s. I´m her mother, I´ll always be, there´s no turning back.

We no longer talk to each other. She doesn´t care about me anymore - 6 months = not a word.

But I still love her so much, my baby girl. The first, always in my heart. Forever mine.

There was a time we used to be friends, used to share a life. I miss it, I really do.

God bless you my girl, I´ll always love you. My daugther. My Dedey.

January 21st. Dedey or "the day"  that my heart died.

Mamãe

Tina

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Obrigada pela sua visita!

 
luzdeluma st © Code is Pocket